At this time, we are not seeking another receptionist.
Our busy Dermatology office in Fairfax, Virginia seeking personable team players for a full-time Front Desk Receptionist position.
Our team approach culture focuses on achieving excellence in the patient experience. The Front Desk Receptionist position works as part of the health care team in delivering a high level of patient care.
In addition to a strong commitment to customer service, the ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task in a busy office, have a positive attitude, and be a team player!
- Greeting patients in a friendly and helpful manner
- Answer calls on a multi-line system promptly and retrieve messages
- Scheduling New and Follow-up appointments
- Check in and check out patients, verify and update demographic information
- Verify insurance and patient eligibility
- Collecting co-payments and balances
- Scanning documents
- Team player who works well with others
- Motivated by the goal of providing exceptional patient care
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, personable, and energetic
- Strong computer skills
- Must be vaccinated
Full-time: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- 1 year of Medical Receptionist experience is highly preferred
- 1 year of EMR system experience is preferred
HS Diploma of equivalent
*We offer wonderful healthcare benefits as well as a great 401k plan!*
Contact us to start the conversation.