Our busy Dermatology office in Fairfax, Virginia is seeking a personable team player for a full-time Medical Assistant position.
Our team approach culture focuses on achieving excellence in the patient experience. The Medical Assistant position works as part of the health care team in delivering a high level of patient care.
In addition to a strong commitment to customer service, the ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task in a busy office, have a positive attitude, and be a team player!
*We are looking to hire candidates who are available to start ASAP*
- Triage patients and present to provider
- Assist provider during exam and scribe for provider into electronic health record
- Set up for procedures and assist with procedures including skin biopsies and Mohs skin cancer surgery
- Return patient phone messages with provider instructions
- Call patients with lab and pathology results and relay instructions from provider
- Team player who works well with others
- Motivated by the goal of providing exceptional patient care
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, personable, and energetic
- Strong computer skills
- Must be vaccinated
Full-time: Monday – Friday, 8 am- 5:00 pm
- 1 year of Medical Assistant experience is highly preferred
- 1 year of EMR system experience is preferred
- College graduates seeking experience ahead of professional school such as Medical School or Physician Assistant Program welcome!
HS Diploma of equivalent
*We offer wonderful healthcare benefits as well as a great 401k plan!*
Contact us to start the conversation.